- Transfer rumours: Martial, McGinn, Zapata, Barisic, Melo, Milinkovic-Savic January 17, 2022Anthony Martial will not go out on loan to an English club, Manchester United want John McGinn, plus more.
- Graham Potter: Brighton boss says he will never be a 'sexy' Premier League manager January 17, 2022Brighton boss Graham Potter says he is resigned to never being a "sexy" Premier League manager, but BBC Sport looks at why he has become one of the most admired.
- Burnley v Watford postponed because of Covid-19 and injuries among home players January 17, 2022Burnley's Premier League game at home against Watford on Tuesday is postponed because of a high number of players with injuries and Covid-19.
- Celtic 2-0 Hibernian: Daizen nets on debut as hosts sweep aside Maloney's men January 17, 2022Daizen Maeda nets four minutes into his Scottish Premiership debut as Celtic blow away Hibernian in a pulsating first-half performance.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Portugal forward wins Best Fifa special award January 17, 2022Cristiano Ronaldo says he still has "four or five years" left playing as he receives the Best Fifa special award after scoring his 115th goal for Portugal in October.
- Robert Lewandowski: Bayern striker wins Best Fifa Men's Player of the Year award January 17, 2022Bayern Munich and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski is named the Best Fifa Men's Player of the Year.
- Erik Lamela's rabona - one of the best North London derby goals ever January 17, 2022Relive Erik Lamela's 'rabona' goal for Tottenham against Arsenal last season as the two sides prepare to meet again in Sunday's North London derby.
- Alexia Putellas: Best Fifa women's award goes to Barcelona and Spain midfielder January 17, 2022Barcelona midfielder Alexia Putellas is named the Best Fifa Women's Player of the Year.
- Best Fifa Awards: Emma Hayes named Women's Coach of the Year January 17, 2022Watch the moment Chelsea boss Emma Hayes is named Women's Coach of the Year at the Best Fifa Awards.
- Chelsea welcome CPS decision to define chant aimed at their players and fans as homophobic slur January 17, 2022Chelsea welcome the Crown Prosecution Service's decision to define a chant that has been aimed at their players and fans as a homophobic slur.