- 'Are you coming to Celtic in the summer?' - Scotland manager Steve Clarke faces kids' questions March 3, 2021Scotland manager Steve Clarke faces questions from players from Edinburgh-based Team United, which supports young people with autism and helps them overcome social barriers.
- Transfer rumours: Varane, Donnarumma, Bale, Mbappe, Haaland, Hofmann March 3, 2021Real Madrid willing to sell Varane to Man Utd, Bale expects a full pay-out, Chelsea still monitoring Donnarumma, plus more.
- Newcastle United: The brutal reality of Premier League academies - Deese Kasinga’s story March 3, 2021Deese Kasinga’s dreams came true when he signed a two-year deal at Newcastle aged 16. But this soon turned into heartbreak when he faced a huge setback.
- Sport & brain injury: Parliamentary inquiry to be launched to investigate link March 3, 2021A parliamentary inquiry, due to start on 9 March, will look at the links between head trauma and dementia.
- Man City 4-1 Wolves: Pep Guardiola says side 'came through hell' March 2, 2021Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City have "come through hell to do something incredible" by extending their winning run to 21 games with victory against Wolves.
- My team never gave up - Guardiola March 2, 2021Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he is "very happy" with his side's performance following their 4-1 win against Wolverhampton Wanderers that extended their winning run to 21 games.
- Juventus 3-0 Spezia: Cristiano Ronaldo hits 20th league goal in win March 2, 2021Cristiano Ronaldo marks his 600th league appearance with his 20th Serie A goal of the season as Juventus comfortably beat Spezia.
- Serie A: Torino fail to appear to face Lazio because of travel ban March 2, 2021Lazio's match against Torino descends into farce as visitors fail to show up at the Stadio Olimpico because health officials put them into quarantine.
- Peter Whittingham's pub stairs fall death 'accidental' March 2, 2021Midfielder Peter Whittingham, 35, suffered a traumatic head injury at the pub nearly a year ago.
- World Cup 2030: UK and Republic of Ireland associations back UK government support for bid March 2, 2021Prime Minister Boris Johnson says it is the "right time" to bid to host the 2030 World Cup and the plan is backed by football associations across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.