- Manchester City European ban overturned - so is FFP dead? July 13, 2020BBC Sport looks at what Manchester City's overturned ban on appeal means for football's Financial Fair Play regulations.
- Man Utd Women: How they built a top-four WSL side in two years July 13, 2020Manchester United Women went from nothing to fourth in the Women's Super League in two seasons. How have they done it?
- David McGoldrick: Sheffield United striker targeted by racist abuse on social media July 13, 2020Sheffield United say "something needs to change" with striker David McGoldrick the latest player to be racially abused on social media.
- Paul Lambert: Rangers face 'horrendous' pressure to stop Celtic July 13, 2020Rangers face the "horrendous" pressure of trying to protect the history of their club's greats this season, says former Celtic captain Paul Lambert.
- Liverpool plan to extend Dejan Lovren contract until 2022 July 13, 2020Liverpool plan to take up an option to extend defender Dejan Lovren's contract by another year and keep him until summer 2022.
- Manchester City overturn two-year ban from European competition on appeal to Cas July 13, 2020Manchester City successfully overturn their two-year ban from European club competitions.
- Christopher Aurier, brother of Tottenham's Serge, shot dead in France July 13, 2020Christopher Aurier dies in hospital after being shot in the French city of Toulouse.
- Wilfried Zaha on racist abuse: 'We need action, education and change' July 13, 2020Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha thanks fans for support but says footballers receive racist abuse on social media "every day".
- Scottish football: How has coronavirus changed transfers? July 13, 2020BBC Scotland speaks to a manager, player, agent and chief executive about the changing Scottish transfer landscape
- Transfer rumours: Kante, Lovren, Ndombele, Bakayoko, Ibrahimovic, July 13, 2020Bayern Munich want two Premier League midfielders, Inter Milan are interested in Kante, and Lovren could be off to Russia. Read our gossip column.