- Transfer rumours: Dembele, Sancho, Alli, Aarons, Lingard, Milik September 23, 2020Manchester United eye Barcelona striker, Leeds eye a new defender, Paris St-Germain confident of signing Dele Alli, plus more.
- Karen Carney column: What Jude Bellingham can bring to Dortmund September 23, 2020In her latest BBC Sport column, Karen Carney discusses the impact Jude Bellingham can have at Borussia Dortmund and where he can develop.
- Luis Suarez: Barcelona agree to sell striker to Atletico Madrid September 22, 2020Barcelona agree to allow Luis Suarez to join Atletico Madrid after a meeting with the striker's representatives.
- West Ham: David Moyes, Issa Diop & Josh Cullen test positive for coronavirus September 22, 2020West Ham United manager David Moyes and two of the Premier League club's players test positive for coronavirus.
- Luton 0-3 Manchester United: Dean Henderson thrilled with "unbelievable" debut September 22, 2020Dean Henderson describes making his Manchester United debut as "unbelievable" after the goalkeeper helped his side beat Luton to reach the EFL Cup fourth round.
- Carabao Cup: Brentford beat West Brom on penalties in third round September 22, 2020Brentford fight back twice before beating Premier League West Brom on penalties in an entertaining third-round EFL Cup tie.
- Carabao Cup: West Ham put five past Hull City to reach fourth round September 22, 2020West Ham cruise into the fourth round of the EFL Cup with an emphatic win over League One side Hull City.
- Newport County 3-1 Watford September 22, 2020League Two side Newport County shock Championship outfit Watford to reach the EFL Cup fourth round for the first time.
- Delayed return of fans could have 'devastating impact' on sport - Tranmere vice-chair Nicola Palios September 22, 2020The postponement of plans for fans to return to sporting events in England may lead to the "devastating impact" of football clubs folding, says Tranmere Rovers vice-chairman Nicola Palios.
- Leyton Orient v Tottenham: O's chairman says club 'can't be punished' over Carabao Cup call-off September 22, 2020Leyton Orient's chairman says they "can't be punished" after their EFL Cup tie against Tottenham was called off because of Covid-19 cases.