- PFA says Premier League 30% pay cut plans would harm NHS April 4, 2020The Professional Footballers' Association warns that proposals for a 30% pay cut in the Premier League would be "detrimental to our NHS".
- Transfer rumours: Southgate, Coutinho, Slimani, Fraser, Lingard April 4, 2020Gareth Southgate agrees pay cut, Arsenal target Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser, Chelsea could sign Philippe Coutinho, Leicester's Islam Slimani could be on the move, and more.
- Republic of Ireland: McCarthy 'hugely disappointed' but 'fully understands decision' April 4, 2020Mick McCarthy says he "fully understands" the FAI's decision to bring forward Stephen Kenny's appointment as Republic of Ireland manager.
- Liverpool place some non-playing staff on furlough April 4, 2020Liverpool place some of their staff on furlough, in response to the ongoing suspension of the Premier League because of the coronavirus crisis.
- Across the world in 40 hours - Burns' 'grim' trip home from Australia to NI April 4, 2020From Australia to Northern Ireland, follow Bobby Burns' journey home after the A-League football season was suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Josh Murphy: Cardiff City winger joins delivery volunteers in Norfolk during pandemic April 4, 2020Watch as Cardiff City winger Josh Murphy delivers food packages to the elderly in his local community of Downham Market, Norfolk.
- Liverpool Women: Vicky Jepson on recruitment, isolation & Zoom April 4, 2020Liverpool Women manager Vicky Jepson has been using time away from football due to the coronavirus to look at recruitment for next season.
- Danny Rose says no problem with Premier League players giving up wages April 4, 2020Danny Rose says he feels Premier League players' "backs are against the wall" over discussions about wage cuts.
- Aberdeen: £2m investment & wage deferrals announced by club April 4, 2020Aberdeen announce £2m of extra investment as boss Derek McInnes, coaches and players agree wage deferrals of between 10% and 30% for four months.
- Coronavirus: Chris Wilder says football must make collective response to crisis April 4, 2020Chris Wilder tells Football Focus that football must get its response to the coronavirus crisis right, and act collectively to find a solution that works for the whole sport.