- 'Cantona-esque' - but should Edinson Cavani's sublime chip for Man Utd against Fulham have stood? May 18, 2021Match of the Day pundits Ashley Williams and Dion Dublin discuss Edinson Cavani's classy finish for Manchester United against Fulham, before questioning whether it should have been ruled out for offside.
- Chelsea 2-1 Leicester: Brendan Rodgers says Foxes conceded a 'very very harsh' penalty against Chelsea May 18, 2021Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says his side conceded a "very very harsh" penalty but adds his team will learn from it.
- Champions League top-four race: Chelsea take control as Leicester lose grip May 18, 2021Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel warns his side "the job is not done yet" - but is this deja vu for Leicester City?
- Brighton 3-2 Man City: We must improve for Champions League final, says Pep Guardiola May 18, 2021Manager Pep Guardiola says Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final after Brighton come back to beat his 10-man side at Amex Stadium.
- Chelsea 2-1 Leicester: Thomas Tuchel 'happy' as Blues bounce back from FA Cup defeat May 18, 2021Manager Thomas Tuchel says he is "absolutely happy" as Chelsea beat Leicester to gain some measure of revenge just three days after the Foxes beat his side in the FA Cup final.
- Transfer rumours: Lewandowski, Kane, Lampard, Neto, Raul, Ginter, Zerkane, Berge May 18, 2021Chelsea make contact with Bayern Munich about Robert Lewandowski while Frank Lampard is lined up as Crystal Palace boss, plus more.
- Premier League: Fans return to games but how much do they help the teams? May 18, 2021For the first time since December, supporters are back at Premier League games, but how much do the fans help their teams?
- Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City: Blues beat Foxes in crucial top-four showdown May 18, 2021Chelsea beat Leicester City to boost their Champions League hopes - and leave the Foxes in danger of missing out.
- League Two play-offs Newport County 2-0 Forest Green Rovers May 18, 2021Newport County take a big step towards the League Two play-off final with a 2-0 first-leg victory over Forest Green as fans return to sport in Wales.
- Brighton manager Graham Potter says fans 'absolutely helped' his team beat Manchester City May 18, 2021Brighton manager Graham Potter says fans 'played their part' in helping his side beat Manchester City, thanking them for their encouragement.